1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Option pkgs available in Eastern PA?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Springtime, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Springtime

Springtime Member

I am planning on buying a Prius 2006 with desired delivery in Mar/Apr 2006 time frame. When I go onto the Toyota site to build my Prius option packages #3,#4 and #5 are not listed for my eastern PA zip code and pkgs 6,7,& 8 are out of my price range. I had planned on PKG #4. I want the Vehicle Stability Control - but don't want or need all the other stuff that comes with option pkgs 5 - 8.

Can a dealer order me the Prius with PKG #4 - since I don't want to take delivery until the snow has melted in this area? Or does it mean that in this area I will need to go bear bones with pkg 1 or 2 - or break the bank with pkg 6,7,or 8?

I am due to sit down with my local dealer on 12/3 to go through the specifics as to what I want and do not want on the car. Where do you have to live to get option pkg #4? Can the dealer swap with a dealer in another area to get me my Prius my way?

The pakages they have available for my area are bear bones (1 &2) or things I don't need and will put the car out of my price range (6, 7 & 8). :(

Springtime Prius owner ( I hope)

2. Jeffreywho

Jeffreywho New Member

Yes they can swap. They just have to find a willing dealership. I'm in the same boat as you, I live in Scranton and want 3 or 4. You could go straight to Binghamton, they have option packages 3, 4 and 5. $500. down, small waiting list, probable get your car in Feb,,I just called. However, I have a deposit with Gibbons since Sept. Hopefully they're not going to have trouble trading with the other region or we'll both be driving to NY.