1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Orange County Prius Club -Hallo-Weenie Roast- Saturday, Oct 21st at noon- Sunset Aquatic Park

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by inventor00, Oct 19, 2006.

1. inventor00

inventor00 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Happy Halloween!- Celebrate with your Prius by coming to our Orange County HALLO-Weenie Roast!
    Orange County Prius Club - Picnic- Saturday, Oct 21st at noon- Sunset Aquatic Park at the end of Edinger in Huntington/Seal Beach.
    Map at:
    www.Ocprius.com

Bring a dish to share, your own drinks, and a chair. There are 4 picnic tables but they fill up fast.

Bring your favorite Prius story!

The OC Prius club will be grilling Hot Dogs (the Weenie in Hallo-Weenie Roast) , buns, MARSHMALLOWS, mustard, catsup, plastic plates, napkins, genuine plastic ware and a hot grill (if you want to cook something you bring).

If you want to dress your Prius up or just dress like your Prius- that is cool too!

Please RSVP to Cathy at [email protected] so we know how many dogs (hot) to bring. Starts at NOON.

2. inventor00

inventor00 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    We are looking for any new 2007's- if interested to drop by.

3. NuShrike

NuShrike Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I'll have to see you guys next one. Too much stuff happening for me over this weekend, and I would've liked to show off the Sportivo mod too...