1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Order difficulties from PriusChat Shop

Discussion in 'PriusChat Shop Forum' started by BaSYNji, Sep 2, 2009.

1. BaSYNji

BaSYNji New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    On 8/11 I placed an order at the PriusChat Shop for the BT Tech Chassis Stiffening Plate and the BT Tech Strut Tower Brace. On 8/12 I received confirmation of the receipt of my order, and that I should allow "5-10 business days for delivery." After 11 business days, I had neither received my order, nor received word on it's delay. I contacted PriusChat Shop about this delay on 8/27; on 8/28 I received a reply that they would look into it. I still have no further info. I see from earlier posts that this is not uncommon. Any recommendation for getting action, or should I try to cancel the order? I'm excited about installing these mods, but disappointed in the service so far. Hopefully it will finish with a happy ending.

2. BaSYNji

BaSYNji New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I just saw a posting today from aaronw that it took two months for him to receive his strut brace. Looks like I'll need to hunker down for a wait. If they're regularly this far out in deliveries, they need to change their estimated delivery times. Here's hoping they can get mine out sooner than 2 months.