1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Order Tracking

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by A. B. Hair, Jul 25, 2006.

1. A. B. Hair

A. B. Hair New Member

Rural area called Powdersville, 10 miles out of Gr
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Ordered 2006 Driftwood Pearl, package #8 with Bisque leather from Easley Toyota, Easley, SC and got conformation today 7/25/06. Trading in a well loved Odyssey 05 Touring but it was costing me to mush in gasoline.
    Promised delivery 1st week in Aug. and looking forward to this car. :)

2. stanleyjohn

stanleyjohn New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Hello from Ct :) Welcome to the prius club! Hope you like getting the prius as much as i did.I got mine a month ago,same color as what you want but a package 7.Hope it isnt too long a wait! i lucked out and bought right off the lot (a cancellation).keep in touch!! Stan

3. A. B. Hair

A. B. Hair New Member

Rural area called Powdersville, 10 miles out of Gr
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stanlwyjohn @ Jul 25 2006, 04:51 PM) [snapback]292206[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks Stan, As a long time member of the Ody Club and 3 Ody's in my past, I was very pleased with the 05 Touring but (1) I did not need the size of the van anymore and (2) I was spending $50 per week on gas.
    Also I got a very good trade from Easley Toyota.
    I was told by the dealer my Driftwood pearl with bisque leather would be her 1st week in Aug.