1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Order Tracking?

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by ferrets, Oct 7, 2006.

1. ferrets

ferrets New Member

Im sure that this has probably been answered before in other threads but I can't seem to find the exact information I'm looking for. I ordered a 2007 magnetic gray package 3. The dealer hasn't been very communicative and I've been reading all about how people had gotten information on dealer allocations but I can't find anything that gets me this information for upstate NY. If anyone could help it would be appreciated.

2. Starfall

Starfall New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ferrets @ Oct 6 2006, 11:38 PM) [snapback]329334[/snapback]</div>
    Not sure I can actually answer your question directly but we ordered "from" our dealer's allocation list. In other words, the salesman told us which cars would be coming into the dealership in the near future (within a month or two) & we chose one from that list.

At that time, we were told that they could make requests for other cars (that people ordered) but that the timetable would be much more variable since they only received their allocation lists about every two weeks.

So what I think you'd need to do is to contact all the dealers in your area & find out what they have coming in. This will give you the best idea. If your deposit on the 2007 is refundable, you might want to just take the first magnetic gray #3 which comes up in your area as the result of these calls.