1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ordered in April, picking up in 2 weeks.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by impreza, Aug 3, 2004.

1. impreza

impreza New Member

I put $1000 down on package 9 "any color" and I was called the other day that it would be arriving in the next 2 weeks.
    The color is Driftwaood Pearl which is actually a gold or tan color. I want to get the decals from Paul Demmitt
    ( http://www.priuschat.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=91 ) but I don't know whether to get the white ones or the grey ones.

Anyone have a thought? Anyone have pictures?

Thanks.

2. LeVautRien

LeVautRien Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I don't know if you looked here, but the album has pictures of the decals:

http://www.priuschat.com/forums/album_cat.php?cat_id=2

I got white ones myself for my black Prius...I have to think they would work a little better with your color. I don't think the gray ones would be very noticible.

3. impreza

impreza New Member

Thanks for your input. I had already looked at those pictures and there was only one tan one and they had put black lettering on their car.
    It looked OK.
    I hear what you are saying about the grey being too subtle, but I'm thinking that subtle just might work.
    The white seems too loud.

But thanks. I am leaning towards the white.

4. jfschultz

jfschultz Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    If you have a "paint" type graphics program you might try downloading the picture and edit the decal for white and about a 50% grey.

Also go ahead and ask Paul Demmitt. I asked him about colors and he asked one of his customers who bought grey decals for a silver Prius to e-mail me pictures.

They are easy to apply. The grey on silver is very interesting. Depending on lighting conditions the decal may be lighter or darker than the car!