1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ordered Our Prius

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by Rocky Willson, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Rocky Willson

Rocky Willson Junior Member

We finally decided to let our Prius be sold to someone else. The $3150 credit and the lure of a one year newer model for only waiting another couple of months was too much for us too justify buying our 2005 model today (it had been delivered and was waiting for us at the Toyota dealership).

In addition there were some other tax anvantages for us because of our special circumstances (we can't take the sales tax deduction this year, and getting a new car at the beginning of the year is better if I use it for my business).

We let our delivered car go to another buyer and are now on the list for one appx. Feb 1 of next year.

It was a very tough decision for us.

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Moved to appropriate forum

3. MNPrius

MNPrius New Member

I'm sure it was -- but the time will go by quickly! What color/options are on your 2006 order?

4. mdmikemd

mdmikemd Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I was told that since I paid the AMT last year, I wouldn't be eligible for the tax credit...true or not, it made me feel better about getting the Prius this year...hell, I'm just glad I got it at all! :D