1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ordered Prius 05/27/06 - Lafayette, IN

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by tmash, May 31, 2006.

1. tmash

tmash New Member

Date Ordered: May 27, 2006
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Lafayette, IN
    Timeframe given for delivery: 1 1/2 months
    Color: 1st choice - Super White
    2nd choice - Seaside Pearl
    3rd choice - Barcelona Red
    Option Package: Package #1
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: Wasn't given one yet. Figured I would wait a week or so and then call the dealer.

2. INPrius

INPrius New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tmash @ May 31 2006, 12:58 PM) [snapback]263448[/snapback]</div>

Congratulations! Another Prius owner in IN...

3. tmash

tmash New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tmash @ May 31 2006, 12:58 PM) [snapback]263448[/snapback]</div>

Just talked to the dealer and we may have a white package 1 availble in the beginning of July. The car is spoken for already, but the lady might be changing colors. If so, the car is ours. I never thought that I would be so impatient when waiting for a new car!!

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Tmash, I see you have Kokomo as your location. When I saw that you mentioned ordering in Lafayette, I was afraid you might be one of those Boilermaker types. [shuddle] It's hurts to even type it.

Just kidding of course. Sure I went to IU but had many friends and good parties at Purdue as well as Rose-Holman, USI, ISU, Wabash and since I grew up on the Ohio river, WKU, UofK and UofL. It was a lot of fun having so many colleges around.

Congrats on your anticipated delivery and welcome to Priuschat!

GO HOOSIERS. sorry, that slipped.

5. tmash

tmash New Member

I talked to the dealer last night in Lafayette. Now they are telling me that it will be the end of July to get the white package #1. He did tell me that they have a Silver package 1 coming in at the beginning of July that needs a home. Just in case anyone is interested, it is at Bob Rohrman in Lafayette. The new car manager that I have been talking to is Marcus Zimmer.

Tom