1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

ordering 2005 prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by centralvbcoach, Jul 25, 2005.

1. centralvbcoach

centralvbcoach New Member

Besides ordering the #4 package, what else is recommended by current '05 users? I was considering mud flaps, better tires, and a magnetic drain plug. Any suggestions?

Mike
    Central Illinois

2. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    better tires, for sure. we're using up the oem ones and changing to a better brand.

mudflaps are also a good idea, especially if your car is a color that shows dirt easily.

we also put on a rear bumper protector, since we knew we would be putting a lot of things in and out of the hatch.

paint protection, such as clearbra or the toyota mask is good for keeping road debris chips away.

magnetic drain plug, i don't think is necessary. the oilpan has a magnet built into it. however, some people like to put them in anyway.

3. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Seat covers are good. Just be sure to get ones that will work with the side airbags. Like galaxee, I have the GT seat covers.

You may want to get floor mats, either the ones offered by Toyota or aftermarket. I have both.

I also have the Wheelskin steering wheel cover and the Dashtopper, well, dash cover.