1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ordering a Prius in Michigan, USA

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Michgal007, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Michgal007

Michgal007 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I had a very good dealer experience, so thought of sharing :) I ordered a 06 Prius in early August from Page Toyota in Southfield, MI. My dealer's name was Karen Mattox. She was very friendly and updated me with all the information available about the car. She called me couple of times a week to let me know if there are other Priuses (that someone else ordered, but they didn't want it afterall) available, even with a different color and package. So finally I bought a black Prius with package #4, only 3 weeks after I ordered mine (which was a magnetic gray #2). I have heard horror stories about dealerships, but this one was a painless, plesent experience.

Actually I am happy that I got a black :) I love my Pri. Have had it for 2 weeks and put 2000 miles on it!!

2. New Revelation

New Revelation The Master Captain

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Glad that you have and are enjoying your Prius! I ordered mine from Sunshine Toyota in Battle Creek, and so far the salesguy Dennis has been very helpful and after talking to him today he said that I was number 6 on the list. I am awaiting November delivery for mine (which will be a 2007 model #5) before the Thanksgiving holidays.

Speaking of which, we should start a MI Prius club.....i know there are several MI owners here on the board.

I hope that my dealership experience goes just as well as yours did when my time comes. :)

3. Michgal007

Michgal007 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hopeful Future Prius Owner @ Sep 15 2006, 06:59 PM) [snapback]320277[/snapback]</div>

Yeah we should have a MI Prius club :)