1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

[OT] No leaf/Volt on Fuelly?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by SR13, Aug 2, 2012.

1. SR13

SR13 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Wonder why there are no (leaf/volt) cars listed that track mpgs on Fuelly? I know, could be many reasons but still zero cars listed? May be they are NOT thinking about mpgs :)

Browse All Cars | Fuelly

2. El Dobro

El Dobro A Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
  3. drinnovation

drinnovation EREV for EVER!

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    yeah but very its very misleading.. I was trying to use it (still listed there), but they limit the max to 200MPG and so my last tank added would not be computed/included in the average. The only people really using it a lot are those that drive mostly on gas.. I keep bugging fuelly developers now and again but its not changed.. no way to add most of the volts as the median at Voltstats.net now has an MPG of 175.. so at least half the volt owners would have real problems at fuelly as it cannot handel their level of MPG.

If you want to see volt data go to voltstats.net.. way more types of data than fuelly will every show about the cars.. and with 1400+ Volts.. its THE place to get data on Volts.

Leafs don't use gas.. so fuelly offers them nothing as it will not track kWh. There are some leafs at
    Vehicle Selection - Make
    But not sure what they are reporting.