1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Our Anniversary

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by seasidetraveler, Feb 23, 2006.

1. seasidetraveler

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Well, Feb 3 was officially a year since I bought my '05 Prius! She is sittin' at around 27k miles and sittin' pretty!

I was making everyone sick talking about the anniversary, and then I received a "Happy Anniversary" card in the mail from my Toyota dealer, with a coupon for a discounted oil change! I was touched!

Here's to many more happy miles! :D

2. 2Hybrids

2Hybrids New Member

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! :)

May you and your lovely Prius share many more years of happy motoring!

3. SomervillePrius

SomervillePrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Congratulations!

4. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    You didn't forget your anniversary, did you? After all, Feb 3 was almost 3 weeks ago. Is your car mad at you now? ;) Congrats, and happy belated 1 year anniversary!

5. Florida Prius

Florida Prius New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ain't that something?

6. seasidetraveler

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Actually, I knew it was coming up soon, and I am in the process of remodeling a house that I am moving into- so I get home so late I kept forgeting to look at the date I bought her... so I found out a couple days late :eek:
    She forgave me hehe

EDIT:
    Being that I am moving, I am doing so much driving (I am moving back to the city) I haven't had a lot of spare time to keep her very clean like I usually do- so once my move is done (this weekend) I plan on taking her to get fully detailed. Plus, I will be in Vegas all next week, so she'll have a week off!

In my old house, there was no garage- just a car port- in my new place she will get a garage woohoo

7. jeromep

jeromep Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Congrats. It should only get better from here on out.

My anniversary was back in December. I didn't mark it, but I remembered. My dealer did send a note. Nice guy, and easy to work with, but apparently between then and now he has moved on to other opportunities. Then again the whole dealership was fairly impressive and customer centered.

Garaging a car is the only way to go. If you are a moderate driver half of the wear on a car is storage in the elements and not actual driving wear. Garaging a car is the only way to preserve one for the long haul.