1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Our New Seaside Pearl

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Prinux, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Prinux

Prinux New Member

The insurance check came for our dearly departed 04 Prius, the funds cleared, and last night we drove home in our new 07 Seaside Pearl #5.

Wow! What a difference between the middle of the road 04 and the higher end 07... Bluetooth is awesome, the nav system is pretty cool (though we still managed to get lost trying to find a restaurant) and we just transferred our old "plug in" Sirius Satellite radio to a new integrated satellite radio, The sound is good... We had the old JBL speaker system, and I think it does sound better in the 07, even though it appears to be essentially the same system.

Our dealer, Acton Toyota in MA, were great through the whole process, even though I am sure it was a bit hair raising for them, as it was for us... wondering if the check was going to make it before the end of the month.

Here's to ten (or more) great years with a cool car...

(I wish I had better pictures. Had to snap them before my husband left for Alt Wheels, and it was still a bit dark. Also, our, er, bamboo grove got a bit in the way...)

[attachmentid=11730] [attachmentid=11731]

Attached Files:

2. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prinux @ Sep 29 2007, 10:09 AM) [snapback]518990[/snapback]</div>
    Look Great!!! Best Of Luck with the new car.....
    After what you been through, YOU DESERVE IT!!!!

3. Blue Hoosier

Blue Hoosier New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Car looks great...congratulations! I'm sure you're glad the wait is over.