1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Our next prius meet

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by V8Cobrakid, Nov 16, 2004.

1. V8Cobrakid

V8Cobrakid Green Handyman

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    OK.. a few things here. One.. i'm a moderator.. but i don't know the new system that Danny put on here. I dont' even know how to join the forum. I was magicaly joined. I don't know how to invite people. I have no clue who can actualy see this forum. But.. i'm missing people.. i see people all the time. WE should have a LOT of people on this forum by now. Hopefuly the other moderator can confirm this. lol.

Ok.. i miss everyone. WE need another prius meet. It's nice and cool out.. well.. it's supposed to be nice and cool out. When should our next prius meet be. I'm a little stressed out with life. I'm sure we all are. Let's get together, have a BBQ.. chat.. have a few drinks. We'll discuss all of our latest achievements in life and with our Prius ( of course ) Let's see if we can make this more of a BBQ/picknick type of party event. If we can attract attention, all the better. :) I'll bring my camera to take pics. Ideas anyone?

2. vintagebob

vintagebob Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Let's caravan up to the wine country and get V8CobraKid a glass of wine. We just need a place to meet before hand...

3. ebcain

ebcain New Member

I am up for a holiday trip to the wine country. There are a couple of wineries that have small picnic areas. I will even bring some marinated veggies since they went over so well last time. Mabey one or two even three of us could do a little recon and find a nice spot. :D

4. Gurmail

Gurmail Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Hello everyone. Consider me in. Cain veggies are the best. Most wineries though don't allow outside food. There is Cline Cellars in Sonoma that does allow ouside food with their wines which are pretty reasonable- $8-10 a bottle. A picture of the garden is attached. I still don't know where we could meet around there though.

5. V8Cobrakid

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    ooo.. i like that... hey.. how do you do the little smiley with the "i agree" sign?

6. ebcain

ebcain New Member

I hope everybody had a great Turkey Day, I spent two days straight in the kitchen, But it was wellworth it.
    As for our next meeting, V8Cobrakid called me a couple of days ago and we are going to recon a location for our meeting, probably do this on the 11th of Dec, then let everybody know what we find out then WE can pick a date have our next get together. One option we will look at is the State Park up near Calistoga. Anybody with any ideas please post them.[align=center]

7. Gurmail

Gurmail Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Please try to have it before the @5 th of Dec as I am planning to be out of the country for a while after that and I would love to attend the meet.

8. Gurmail

Gurmail Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    i am sorry, I miss typed. I meant to say the 25th of Dec, not the 5th.

9. V8Cobrakid

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    hehehe.. good.. I was looking at that date and doing nothing but wondering. lol.. hm... the 5th isn't possible... what should i say? lol well, i'll see if we can do it before the 25th. hmm... * looks at calender * well.. we are going to check out a place on the 12th.. charles says 11th.. but i can't do 11th unless it's after 5... maybe i should remind him that i work saturdays. lol. wait.. just reminded him.. gotta love post. :) Hi Charles lol

10. ebcain

ebcain New Member

Yea,Yea Cobrakid, You are right this time but only because it is your B-day. We are going to pick out a place on the 12th, That only leaves the weekend of 18 - 19 Dec to accommodate Gurmail and Ana. I do not have a problem with either of those dates. My preference is for Saturday the 18th. The kid and myself will pick a location on the 12th and let everybody know. We can get together and have a little Christmas Cheer.
    Now is the time for everybody to chime in with a yes or no.

11. V8Cobrakid

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Yes... because it's my b-day.. lol. j/k It's just a temporary thing.. ends at midnight. I get to keep the glass slippers though :lol:

Ya know.. it's a sick icon.. but i find this one rather funny today :sick:

12. Gurmail

Gurmail Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Thanks guys. The 18th or the 19th would be great.

13. NiMHpwr

NiMHpwr New Member

count me in just let me know which day and where we are going to meet. I am in San Jose.

Justin

14. V8Cobrakid

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I still haven't seen your black prius yet.. is see other all day long though

15. NiMHpwr

NiMHpwr New Member

I haven't seen your silver prius with stickers yet either. I usually stay in the north SJ to Sunnyvale area and if I remeber correctly you are in south SJ. So chances are we won't cross paths to often.

16. V8Cobrakid

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    yeah.. i usualy just leave sunnyvale. I work in san mateo region. well.. san mateo, redwood city, palo also, S.F.. and so on. A lot of prius up their.

17. V8Cobrakid

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Today Charles and I are going to go check out a place for us to have a prius meet.. but first.. i get to autocross my car at the candlestick park/ moster park. I'll be doing this around noon or 1.. something like that. Everyone is invited. It's free to watch. It's part of the SCCA races.

18. V8Cobrakid

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    OK.. we have the location. Charles and i went to go check it out. If you have navigation... here's the intersection of the entrace

Lark Mead Ln
    St Helena Hwy

Calistoga CA

If you don't have nav, you have mapquest. I advise taking 101 up and 680 back.. taht way you don't have to pay any toles. We looking to meet on next sunday.. so.. the 18th? be there around noon or 1. If you want.. we can meet up in groups. I have Nav and live in SJ.. anyone around me want to meet up and we can drive in a group?

The only fees are for entering. If we have 11 people going.. then there is a flat fee of 65.. otherwise.. 6 dollars per vehicle. It's for each vehicle right charles?

19. ebcain

ebcain New Member

Please do not worry about the fee, I have a handle on that issue. I will bring the almost famous cain veggies for the BBQ. And since we will be in the Wine Country, a bottle of red wine. It is the State Park just south of Calistoga. I will do another post with the name of the park in just a minute.

20. NiMHpwr

NiMHpwr New Member

I will meet you to start the group going. Where would you lilke to meet and when. I figure somewhere along 101 would be ideal.

Justin