1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Outings

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by ybnormal, Jul 31, 2007.

1. ybnormal

ybnormal New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    My son has a Mini and is in a local Mini club that has outings about twice a month. They do things like have scavenger hunts or go on day trips to the high country.

Anyone here interested in such outings for us Prius owners?

2. treehggr

treehggr New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I hate to say it but you might have a better response in the main forums. I know there are plenty of Arizonians that post here at priuschat.com. I'd give your question a try there.

3. h2photo

h2photo Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    sounds fun to me, we used to do those same sort of things when I had a mustang in LA

4. jstack

jstack New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    I
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(YBNormal @ Jul 31 2007, 04:14 PM) [snapback]488258[/snapback]</div>

Driving less is better for the environment. Even a super hybrid like the Prius can waste gas if it's just a trip for the fun of it. I guess many of us are to practical to just drive on an outing for not speacial reason.

Now if you wanted to bicycle 100 miles I'd sign on.

5. ybnormal

ybnormal New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jstack @ Aug 12 2007, 10:24 PM) [snapback]494549[/snapback]</div>
    I fail to see your logic here. Having fun in our Prius cars is not bad for the environment any more than using too many computers is. Using air conditioners is bad for the environment too. Have you kept yours turned off both in your car and home?

If you do not want to have fun, that is your privledge. But do not try to say that those of us who do are being environmentally bad.