1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Overall Electrical Wiring

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by PaJa, Jan 6, 2010.

1. PaJa

PaJa Senior member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    During my Google search for Prius 2010 Shop manual (no success), I found the following wiring diagram. It is hosted on RapidShare file hosting. If you are unfamiliar with this RS service and don't have a RS account just use the free service with a short waiting time and the captcha verification. I'm adding this notice because the original post was moderated by forum admins.
    The link is:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    The circuit diagram looks to be complex and covers both LHD and RHD modifications.

3 people like this.
  2. PaJa

PaJa Senior member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I don't know, the source of document came probably from Russia, as the commentary was in russian language, which I'm able read. I went through diagram and it looks to be EU/JP modification, as there is headlight beam control and external mirror turnsignal circuits. But I thing the the majority of the pdf will be pretty well usable in US also.Carrying Cases:
    Nylon Black Top Load Carrying Case for 14in Laptops
    168911 1 [460-10290] 118

3. KK6PD

KK6PD _ . _ . / _ _ . _

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A

Log into Toyota Technical Information Service, pay yer 15 bucks, download all the PDF's you can for your model.....

"Они находятся на английском языке, таким образом Вы не должны говорить или прочитать русский язык!"
    (They are in English, so you do not need to speak or read Russian!)

1 person likes this.
  4. KK6PD

KK6PD _ . _ . / _ _ . _

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I not only logged in, paid my 15 bucks, but downloaded EVERY file for BOTH the 2008 AND 2009!!!
    Sure you have to do a litte work, but what the hell, do you need to be spoon fed also???

Well here, let me spoon feed you some more... Call your local Toyota Parts Dept. and ask fo the following parts. Here are the numbers...

1 - 4-00400RM1291U1
    2 - 4-00400RM1291U2
    3 - 4-00400RM1291U3
    4 - 4-00400RM1291U4

Those are the part numbers for the 4 Volume set that covers the COMPLETE 2010 Prius. They cost $225.00 EACH.

So just hop on down and shell out about $1000 US Dollars and you will have your manuals....

Тупой дерьмо, когда кто-то связи, чтобы помочь вам, не мочить их!

5. rrolff

rrolff Prius Surgeon

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I have to concur that the Toyota site in the US is quite poor for pulling things like schematics. I spent too much time, and finally gave up. If there was one spot to pull all the schematics, I'd do it form Toyota - but when I went in, they weren't in a neat PDF format, and were a real pain to get at.

That said, so is almost everything else... I now get my stuff from the EU sites, or nice friends who share :cool:

1 person likes this.