1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

OZ Ultraleggera wheels -Do they fit w/195's?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by awai08, Aug 21, 2008.

1. awai08

awai08 New Member

O.Z. Ultraleggera Matte Graphite Silver

...Anybody know if these will fit a Prius w/195mm width tires? 16" Superleggeras on an Integra I had years ago were fantastic.

BTW, anybody know how much do the stock Prius Touring wheels weigh? I like them because they are practical (wheel covers can be replaced when scratched), but the plan is to do whatever I can to maximize handling while maintaining or improving energy efficiency.

2. esears1

esears1 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Nice Rims...i'd be curious on the weight of those rims if it will hurt gas mileage or not.

3. a_gray_prius

a_gray_prius Rare Non-Old-Blowhard Priuschat Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm almost totally convinced that just about every rim with the exception of the Volk Eco Drives are going to be heavier than stock. However, the visual upgrade is for sure welcome.

4. awai08

awai08 New Member

Besides the look, another reason I liked these wheels was because of their light weight. I think 14 lbs. was what my old 16" Superleggera wheels each weighed -about equal to the 15" steelies I replaced.

5. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The web site has a selection tool which should help but it recommends 7 inch wide wheels which I think are too wide. 6 inches is plenty for any man.

6. mechanic

mechanic New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    anyone has pictures of the ultraleggera on a prius? It's been impossible for me to try to find them online...

also, if weight is an issue for people, you can look into the superleggera III, those are lighter but might cost a lot more.