1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

PA Buyers

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Springtime, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Springtime

Springtime Member

If you live in PA and have bought a Prius in Jan or Feb 2006 or plan to buy a Prius in March get your 2006 $500 hybrid rebate request in to the state ASAP.

The PA rebate program was based on a set amount of funds. Most of this money was used up in 2004 and 2005 and they expect to run out of funds by about the end of March 2006.

The rebate is on a first come first served basis. It took about six weeks after they received my paperwork for me to receive a check. There is no guarentee that if you get your paperwork in before the end of March that there will be funds available - but the sooner you send in your form the higher up on the list you will be if funds are available.

PA requires a copy of your vehicle registration (and other paperwork) and will accept a copy of your temporary vehicle registration - so don't hold off sending in your paperwork waiting on your actual registration to show up in the mail.

I hate to have anyone miss out on their PA rebate because they let the paperwork sit on their desk for a week before putting it in the mail.

Sprintime

2. Emma

Emma New Member