1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Packages ??

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by Mia, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Mia

Mia New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I just ordered an '07, Barcelona Red #6 this past Sunday. Then I found this site and noticed there are so many other prius owners with higher package #'s like 7, 8 and 9. Not that I really care about the number but what are these other packages and what extras do they include? Would someone please tell me while I may still have time to change my order. :unsure:

2. BobZ

BobZ New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mia @ Oct 12 2006, 10:58 PM) [snapback]332093[/snapback]</div>
    The saleman can tell you best. Or you can go to Toyota.com and build a car. Or you can take a look in the back of the sales brochure. There's way too much to type out each package here. You can also come Sunday ot our meet and see the cars in person

3. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mia @ Oct 12 2006, 10:58 PM) [snapback]332093[/snapback]</div>
    I'm not from Long Island, but I hope you don't mind me answering here. :)

There's a sticky in the main forum that lists the '07 packages & features ... http://priuschat.com/2007-Prius-Std-Featur...ges-t20768.html

4. nyconrad

nyconrad Cconrad in Virginia

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Welcome!!

We will be meeting this Sunday at Dave & Buster's in Farmindale @ noon. You can go to our website at: LIPOG for information about the group and directions to D&B.

Hope to see you there. This weekend we will also be distributing t-shirts with the LIPOG logo and if you send me your email address, I will send you your personalized MIA LIPOG avatar.

5. Mia

Mia New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius

6. BobZ

BobZ New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mia @ Oct 13 2006, 09:58 PM) [snapback]332560[/snapback]</div>
    Well, Terri is a woman, and a few like Julio and Paul have brought there wives and then there's our mascot......

Attached Files:

• Sept.jpg
      Sept.jpg
      File size:
      57.3 KB
      Views: