1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Paint Protection places around Seattle?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by CarlosV, Jan 20, 2006.

1. CarlosV

CarlosV Junior Member

I am picking up my Sliver #8 this weekend from Portland. I need to find a good 3M paint protection dealer around Seattle. I wonder if they would also tint the windows there.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

2. McShemp

McShemp New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Why don't ya try it yourself. I just ordered from an Xpel dealer and did my hood, fenders, and mirrors yesterday. It looks pretty good to me so far (no fingers). I'm gonna do the headlights this weekend and the front bumper next week. All of these are pre-cut pieces.

I'm also gonna do the area just above the windshield (a foot wide) using bulk material, and I'll have to make my own template for that.

3. Begreen

Begreen Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    I just set up an appt. for our soon to arrive Prius at Auto Spa Seattle. They quoted me $540 for hood, front bumper, mirrors, door edge guards. I have a choice between 3M and VentureShield. 3M will cost $25 more. VentureShield (VentureTape.com) has a lifetime warranty. 3M has a 5yr. warranty. I'll let you know how it works out.

4. Technogeek

Technogeek New Member

For tinting, try Mr. Tint & Sun in Bellevue. I had my Lexus tinted there and they did a great job. I will have my Prius tinted there when the weather warms up a bit.