1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Pantech PN-820 (Verizon Wireless)

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by DSB, Jun 5, 2007.

1. DSB

DSB New Member

First, I did search the site before writing this and did not find anything.

Background

My vehicle is an '06, Pkg. 6. I had no connection problems using the bluetooth and my PDA. At first pweople I called said they had trouble hearing me. I went to the dealer and he got into the computer through the MFD by taping the screen in a certain way and was able to raise the microphone volume considerably. Unfortunately, I did not watch how he did it.

Current

I now have a Pantech PN-820 smart phone which I love. It is a flip phone and has many of the PDA features. I was able to "pair" it very easily and the bluetooth connects fine. Now the problem. I received a call in the car and the caller could not understand me and I heard a very uncomfortable echo. I think the problem is that the Prius microphone is now set way to high and I am probably getting "feedback". Does anyone know how to get into the program through the MFD so I can lower the microphone volume and try it out to see if it solves the problem. I could always go back to the dealer but I prefer not to.

I look forward to your comments.

DSB