1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Panthers "Get er done agin"

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by cdavid, Jan 15, 2006.

1. cdavid

cdavid Member

First NY, then Chicago.

Seattle, yer goin down.

2. micheal

micheal I feel pretty, oh so pretty.

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I would agree. That shutout of NY was pretty impressive. I haven't seen Seattle much this year, but I think Carolina is going to be hard to beat for Denver or Pittsburgh.

Hopefully Peppers and Foster aren't too banged up for next week. There was some hard hitting going on.

3. tag

tag Senior Member

Carolina played really well against the Bears and I think they might give Seattle a tough time. They've got to watch those penalties, though. They gave Da Bearz a few extra chances to make a come back near the end of the game.

4. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    the Seahawks lost 3 games this year, with the last one to green bay being meaningless(i think Holmgrem wanted Favre to go out with one more win) both of the remaining losses were to playoff teams in their house. Seattle has gotten revenge for one loss, they will get revenge on the 2nd loss next Sunday and i will be there to see it.

5. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Yeah, but there was one play where the camera from the endzone showed the bears player plainly committing defensive pass interference on about the five yard line.

I don't follow sports at all. But just like the Sox, I would have enjoyed seeing the Bears go through the playoffs.

So does this mean that we can reschedule the Chicagoland meetup for Superbowl Sunday since no one in Chicago cares anymore?

6. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Kitty Cats don't do well in the rain 28 days and counting bring on the pineapple express.