1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Parade - Mississauga Ontario

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by hey123go, May 29, 2006.

1. hey123go

hey123go New Member

The Streetsville Bread and Honey Festival parade organizers have accepted my submission to have a fleet of hybrid vehicle owners participate as a 'float' in the parade Saturday June 3. The festival is a community event and very well attended. Good exposure.

I am looking for hybrid owners who would like to come to Mississauga Ontario to participate in the parade with me and two other Prius owners. We will be placing signs on the side of our cars that indicate our Ltr/100 km and mpg. Also would like to have a sign that compares pollution ratings compared to other similar sized cars.

If you can participate, please contact me by Tuesday May 30 so that I can confirm with the parade organizers. Details of Saturday morning instructions can be found at www.breadandhoney.com/instructions

Please email me at hey123goathotmaildotcom.

Sorry for the last minute request - but I only received confirmation last week....

2. hey123go

hey123go New Member

I see lots of you are reading the post - thanks. If you know of any Canadian hybrid owners - actually hybrid owners in Ontario - that you can pass this message to - please do so!

3. kinghuang

kinghuang Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I used to live in Mississauga, but I'm in Calgary now and driving 3600 km for a parade is too much of a stretch. ;) Good luck, though!

4. hey123go

hey123go New Member

It's the thought that counts! Thanks anyway!

5. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    ditto. Add another 1,400km to his total. I know there's a few Ontario owners here. Try other sites like toyotanation.com and toyotatuners.com

6. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I am not even in Canada or a Canadian but if I was closer I would get there. (Noticed how I cleverly put this back on top of the que!) I have never had a bad time in Canada, well except once in very rural Quebec where no one would give me directions when I was lost. Long story.

7. hey123go

hey123go New Member

I've had two other Prius' join - so we have a grand total of 5 participants for the parade. I was hoping for 10. Maybe next year.

Of course if you still want in - let me know!