1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Parked very carefully at the Mall of America, Minnesota

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by lordmakemeworthy, Apr 1, 2006.

1. lordmakemeworthy

lordmakemeworthy New Member

:) This vehicle has really grown on me and I'm very glad that I didn't get the sports car. It is just really a different time. And, when I send in the payment it is painless. A member on this forum kindly told me to hold out and wait, but, if I decided to give up, well best to me. I've got a fully loaded Prius 2006 and couldn't be happier. But, I use it as a tool. I'm a severely disabled veteran that can't afford to make any more mistakes. The forum members here are very precious. Almost, all and any comments that I've read on this site have been very helpful, honest, and friendly.

Today, they had the contest of the kings at the mall of america. There were Elvis impersonator's from all over this beautiful country. The actors ages ranged from 8 to 62. They were all dressed impeciably. Most importantly, they were there helping the United Way of the Twin Cities. Also, several cruise lines were represented.

I did have the pleasure of seeing a severly disabled woman in a wheel chair smile at the performances. One of the impersonator's even gave her a scarf and placed it on her neck. What a smile. I can't even express her expression. In her. I beieve I saw something very special - . This is the light. Something very precious.

Yes, I'm happy with my Prius and as I go in this world with this vehicle I hope to experience such a moment as this and more. I plan to do more volunteer work.

Again, to the folks on this site.

Thankyou and I hope you consider me a friend.

Gary in Minnesota USA "lordmakemeworthy" :)

2. usbseawolf2000

usbseawolf2000 HSD PhD

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I was in Minnesota about two years ago. I did not get a chance to stop by the Mall of America. I just got a Canned Moose from the air port as a present. It is really funny because, if you open the can (soup can size), there is a moose inside. It is a stuffed animal moose. My gf at the time was scared to open it. :lol:

Dennis