1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Parking lot hazards...

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by azure247, Feb 28, 2016.

1. azure247

azure247 New Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    So I managed to scrape the end of the front bumper (towards where it angles/swoops downward) thanks to a giant broken piece of cinder block placed near the middle of the parking spot unknowing to me because there was a car parked to the left of the parking spot so I could not see it as I made a left turn into the spot. This was entirely unpreventable as I traced back how it happened so I just want to let you all to be careful out there. If you cannot see how the parking spot looks, I would recommend getting out of the car and inspect the parking spot first. It is just ridiculous that the parking spot was not maintained properly. I had to pick up the cinder block and place it in the grass because I know this would happen to someone else's car. I am upset but as long as I don't bend down to take a look-its as if it never happened.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    nooooooooooooo............:(

3. David Beale

David Beale Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Hey, look on the bright side. It has now got some cosmetic damage, so it won't hurt so much the next time. There WILL be a "next time". The streets are a battle zone! ;)

4. snipercoder

snipercoder Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    This is a scenario I wouldn't thought of, thanks for the heads up. But getting out of the car to inspect a spot every time would be too unpractical. Maybe going pass the parking spot and backing up to the spot?