1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Parody ... a joke

Discussion in 'EV (Electric Vehicle) Discussion' started by bwilson4web, Jun 12, 2023.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus

Popular videos are shamelessly plagiarized. This is the oldest I could find suggesting it may be the original.

Bob Wilson

John321 likes this.
  2. John321

John321 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I enjoyed the video.

At the end of that video it linked to this video.

It is a very surprising take on global warming and greenhouse gasses - how little effect cars have on it- and what the real causes and solutions might be. Totally unexpected from a car guy and the youtube platform.

The title of this video is misleading as he actually complements EV's and talks about what a good solution they are in certain circumstances.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    In my Prius days, I got tired of hearing we were just "greenies" so I took a supervised, home study course with: https://skepticalscience.com/

I have no illusions about the relatively small contribution of transportation. Renewable energy, energy efficiency, and preservation of carbon sinks are big ticket items. However, the lower operational costs of EVs and other energy savings match my retirement income.

Bob Wilson

drash likes this.