1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Parrot Bluetooth interface

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by robertdz, Jun 26, 2006.

1. robertdz

robertdz New Member

Has anyone found a harness adapter for any of the Parrot bluetooth cell phone interfaces? Boht the Parrot and Quickconnect web sites do not show a harness adapter for the Prius. I have an '04 without bluetooth and am looking for a clean installation. However, I'm having difficulty finding a manufacturer with a Prius interface.

Thanks,
    Rob

'04 w/factory EV switch.

2. tleonhar

tleonhar Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(robertdz @ Jun 26 2006, 03:03 PM) [snapback]276962[/snapback]</div>

I'm also looking for one of these. The Parrot bluetooth device is equipted with ISO connectors, so there should be one that goes from Prius to ISO and back again.

3. glenhead

glenhead New Member

There's one out there, it's just not listed as such. Call the Parrot people here in Austin (877-972-7768 (877-9-PARROT (or 512-340-7351 if you're local))), and ask for technical support - the guy there can tell you exactly who to call and what to get. I believe there are different harnesses required for the '04-'05 versus the '06, so that's why you need to call yourself. Their website (www.parrot.biz) doesn't have the harness listed, but the tech said they've installed a bunch in Prii.

hope this helps

4. tleonhar

tleonhar Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey, thanks for the info! I'll give them a call in the morning :)