1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Part id, windshield cowl, driver side

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by BanjoEKS, Sep 7, 2023.

1. BanjoEKS

BanjoEKS New Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    I need help identifying a part number for a 2021 Prius LE. It is a small portion of the windshield lower cowl right in the corner of the driver side. It went missing somewhere between Carmax-Safelite-body-shop-back-to-Carmax. Fingers are pointing all over the place over when it went missing, but someone is mistaken (could be me). Anyway, I'd like to know the part number to see if it is worth the effort for finding someone to pay for the missing part. I can't ID it myself because I can't recognize it in the Toyota parts drawing. I hope the attached image of the place near the windshield wiper will be good enough to help someone help me.

Thanks in advance, Erich
    20230907_103540.jpg

2. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    I'm struggling too, looked on Amayama but diagrams too small. Phone a dealership parts department; they should be able to find it and quote price.

3. ColoradoBoo

ColoradoBoo Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Did you find the part number? If not, I've found many Toyota parts have a part number on the back side, I can remove mine and see it there's a part number for you.