1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Part Numbers WANTED!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by TheForce, Feb 22, 2006.

1. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I NO LONGER NEED THE PART NUMBERS! Thanks.

Some of us here that live in the good old North America would like to get some parts that are available in just about every other country but ours. I'm willing to put up some cash for those that will help find those part numbers!

These are my offers.

Last updated 06-03-14 20:12 EST OFFERS PUT ON HOLD!

1. 2006 IPA (Intelligent Park Assist) Button - PUT ON HOLD! I MAY HAVE A SOURCE FOR THIS BUTTON! I will still need the housing below if if get the correct button. I personally would like this button. Picture Here

2. 2006 IPA (Intelligent Park Assist) Button wire housing - PUT ON HOLD

Go to http://www.xe.com to convert to your cuntrys currency.

I have a good rep on Ebay. User name jaygroh and PayPal.

Here are the rules to claim the money. You must have a PayPal account to receive the money.

1. You must be the first person to post the part number in this topic.

2. The part number will be verified and when the part number is verified I will send you the money via PayPal.

If there are any questions feel free to ask. Rules may be changed at anytime but I will be fair and pay up if part number is provided and verified.

If your wanting a part number for an item and are willing to put up some cash for it let me know and I will add it to the list with your offer.

2. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    No one is up to the challange yet? <_< I upped my offer price on everyting and added a bonus to the person that can post all 3 part numbers. :D