1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

passed the baby and toddler carseat test

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by Nantz, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Nantz

Nantz Prius v5 AT Purchased 11/1/11

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    This car is amazing. Have owned a v5 since 11/1 and thoroughly fallen in love. It's fun to drive, beautiful to look at, great for the ego too. People think you are so wise having found an economical beauty, heh-heh. My only complaint is that my husband does not like to take it out of the garage when it's raining as he doesn't like to get it dirty! And in Oregon it rains all the time. After almost three weeks still not even 1/4 way thru the second tank. Grandkids approve too. It has accommodated them both in carseats comfortably. Our car was chosen over the neighbors Jag to take the four of us out to dinner last nite, and they commented on the comfort and leg room. Could not be more pleased with our choice. We went in for a Rav 4, departed in love with the Prius v, and ended up buying one a week later.

2. barcelona11

barcelona11 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Congrats, and welcome to Prius Chat. Our kids are 10 and 12; we have plenty of room for them and their stuff. No need to drive them around in a vehicle that is larger than some homes in developing countries! And no fumes in the pick-up line at school, either.

3. Nantz

Nantz Prius v5 AT Purchased 11/1/11

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    So true Barcelona! We can get the two grandkids, the labrador retirever and groceries no prob. About the size of the Prius...you probably drove the Venza as well too. It's a great car, comfortable to me as a Lexus. But it's MASSIVE. The Prius is just right.