1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Password problems

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by bcowin2, Aug 5, 2004.

1. bcowin2

bcowin2 Guest

I found this site while looking for info about my new Prius... Set up a new user account, but when I tried to login it says my password is incorrect. Tried it several times with variations in caps and lower case because I have been known to make an occasional typo -- still no good. So I tried the "forgot password" utility and I get an error message after filling out the form on that page.

What am I doing wrong?

Betty

PS -- when I tried to send this message I got an error -- "Sorry but this user name has already been taken. So I'm adding the number 2 to the user name I chose.

2. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Betty -

I don't have access to my email or I would email you about this - I just reset your password to priuschat. Please go in and change it ASAP. Please post to this thread as soon as you have logged in so that I can erase this thread to keep anyone from using your account in the future.

Danny

3. Not getting email?

Danny, I have tried to email you for a few days. I happened to see you can't get your email based on the below. I orderded a heat shield from Priuschat and want to know the status? Also, I registered for Priuschat a long time ago but forget my username. Anyway for me to find it again?

Thanks,

David

4. Dianne

Dianne New Member

David, welcome to priuschat.com! You were possibly my most patient and insistent Prius buyer. After such a long wait, I am still astounded at how many package 6 cars you turned down till I got the right color (finally!!!!) so it was GREAT to see you in and out of here with the car last week. Matter of fact, you were in and out with my associate Adri so fast I did not get a chance to hug ya!!! Stop by next time you are around. Hope you are really enjoying your new Prius!

Dianne

5. Dianne, I can now join since I have a car! If only I could get a hold of Danny and find out about the heatshield I ordered from him! I already paid him too. Hopefully he gets back to me. Great job to get me in and out!

David

6. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I ordered my Prius with a guy named Jeff and all he gave me was, well, nothing.

I want to buy from Dianne. I'd stop by all the time just for the hugs. :naughty:

7. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Re: Not getting email?

David, I hope to be back on my email tonight. If it hasn't been more than 10 business days since you ordered your HeatShield, please wait a little bit longer - due to the influx of PriusChat member orders, they are sometimes running a little bit longer than normal on their production.

Not looking forward to checking my email.... :roll: :mrgreen:

8. Danny, thanks for the reply.

I guess this means the order goes straight to them. I thought I would get info from you that you ordered from them. I will keep waiting.

By the way, can you advise how to find out what my registration name was. Better to just re-register I suppose!

David

9. Ordered?

Danny, I sent you email but don't know if it is working or not. Can you let me know if you have ordered my heatshield already? I called Canvassworks and they don't have my order yet.

Thanks,

David

10. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    David -

I've been without internet for the last week at home (were I do most of my PriusChat work from) and so I was not able to send CW the list of new orders until last night. I apologize for the delay and take full responsibility. I hope you get your order soon.

If you're on the West Coast, your order might be to you by the end of the week.

Danny

11. Danny, thanks for the update. Just wanted to know what happened. Thanks for the help!

David