1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

patience wearing thin

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by XravenX, Jul 14, 2004.

1. XravenX

XravenX New Member

Date Ordered: Jan. 10th
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Darcars 355 Toyota, Rockville MD
    Timeframe given for delivery: 6-8 weeks (yeah right)
    Color: Salsa Red
    Option Package: #7
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: #1 for the past month.

I felt it was about time I posted this.

2. eklabbers

eklabbers New Member

Do you have any information about how many cars your dealer is getting every two weeks? I just took delivery of my Prius two weeks ago, and I had been waiting since January 25. I started out wanting a Seaside #7, but at the rate of 6-8 cars every 2 weeks, I wasn't advancing on the list very fast, so I decided to increase my chances by allowing more colors and packages. I ended up getting a Tideland #9 and I am loving it. It's a long wait, but it's worth it.

Esther

3. XravenX

XravenX New Member

They are pushing about 12-15 a month. Problem is I am specific. I don't like any other the color but Red. The only other packages are #9 (Too expensive) and #4 (Lacking Safety Features). So I will have to wait some more and more and more.

I am actually writing Toyota USA a letter when I get the car. This process is terrible. No one knows when there cars are coming and people in the Midwest have to pay $5000.00 markups because they have such a low allocation.

If toyota keeps this process, then I am very likely never going to buy another car from them until I know they have fixed it.