1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

payment options

Discussion in 'Sponsored Commercial Sales' started by ny biker, Jul 7, 2007.

1. ny biker

ny biker Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius
    Model:
    XLE
    I would like to order a heatshield but I am confused about the payment options. I had to close my paypal account after being phished. But the only other option is check/money order. Can't I just use a credit card? And how are you supposed to pay for an online order using a check?

Sorry to have to post this question here, but there is no information about payment options on the accessories site.

Thanks

2. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Hi there, nybiker -

I'm currently working on a new Shop that will allow us to accept credit cards directly on the site, but right now PayPal is the best online payment method for us if you want to order directly through the Shop. To pay via Check or Money Order, just select that option and checkout, then in the confirmation email you'll be provided with the mailing address to send the check to.

Or, if you would prefer, you can pay via Google Checkout. Just choose the Check/Money Order option and submit your order, then send an email to [email protected] with your order number and the fact that you want to pay using your credit card in Google Checkout. We'll email an invoice out to you.