1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

PC missing

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Bill Merchant, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Looks like PC went missing from 21:43 PDT on 4/11 to 01:16 PDT on 4/12, about 4.5 hours, based on last-post/first-post times. That's how fast the internet moves, folks.

2. jimmyrose

jimmyrose Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Yup, I was unable to log on this morning, but it must have been around 7:30-9:00AM EDT - I kept getting a "domain page", as if the name was being sold...odd.

3. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Danny switched IP addresses to better serve the PC shop. The domain change is slowly working its way through the DNS system.

Tom

4. jimmyrose

jimmyrose Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Got this email late this afternoon (4:28PM EDT):

"This is a quick email to let everyone know that everything is fine with PriusChat and that it hasn't disappeared from the Internets. In order to better serve PriusChat members through the PriusChat Shop, we are adding SSL secure protection and because of that a DNS change had to be made. This DNS change has not propagated throughout the entire internet yet, so I apologize if you visit PriusChat and find an "Under Construction" page.

If you visit http://priuschat.com and find a page that says "This domain has just been registered for one of our customers!", please try visiting again later. The DNS changes have slowly been making their way around, and everyone should be able to get back onto the site tonight.

Thank you for your continued activity on PriusChat as we remain the largest hybrid community in the world.

Thanks!

Danny
    PriusChat.com Founder/Administrator"

5. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    test post