1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

PDA Program

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by wetntacky, Mar 9, 2005.

1. wetntacky

wetntacky New Member

I know this has been discussed before and I even looked around for it but I can't seem to locate it.

Can anyone point me to where I can find a PDA program that I can use to calculate and keep track of my milage on my Garmin iQue 3600?

Thanks

2. clubmedic

clubmedic New Member

I haven't seen any discussion about it, but I just created a spread-sheet in my iPAQ and I'm all set.

3. betshsu

betshsu Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    there was a discussion of PDA programs. The one I recall was called TotalCar and the thread actually had a link to the program (it's free). You can probably search for it and find it. I think someone else mentioned another option in the thread, but I can't remember what it is called.

4. rwithop

rwithop New Member

Hmmm....I am sure there must be one out there.

I would try palmgear.com or handango.com. I am positive you can find one there.

If you want a simpler route, I have attached my Excel spreadsheet to this post. Just fill it in with your data and it will track your average calculated and estimated mpg as well as cumulative fuel savings.

Good luck.

5. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid