1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

PDA/VIDEO PHONE/GPS :)

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Astrotoy7, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Astrotoy7

Astrotoy7 New Member

Gday All.

I have a standard prius so no snazzy bluetooth etc :( However, as part of my work I am now using an O2 exec. They are a PDA/3G Compliant Phone and pocket pc running the new windows mobile 5. It has many amazing functions is essentially a mini laptop with a screen that flips around like a tablet pc. It isnt huge and isnt tiny(12 x7 cms), for those used to pda's theyre the size of the larger ipaqs :) theres SD card support(therefore up to 4gb storgae space) and it can be used as a USB host drive. There is also addons to for GPS functionality.

inside the prius, I often have mine sitting on the dash/center console atm but am getting a cradle for it soon. I use it to make video calls to my family/ friends with the 3g(UMTS) netwroks . no dialling necessary as you can do it all via voice command(best if you have MS Voice Command Installed). You can put music/movies onto the SD card but I dont really use it for that.

a little pricey, but recommended for those who use PDAs and their video cellphones alot :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cheers
    Astro