1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Perfect Score on the Consumption Screen

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Fuel Economy' started by twindad, Mar 8, 2004.

1. twindad

twindad New Member

Thanks to an absolutely dreadful day on the So. Cal. Freeways, I was able to achieve a 'perfect score', i.e. 6 bars pegged at 100mph on the consumption screen. The ICE ran so rarely I was down to one bar on the battery. On a side note, I noticed a poor soul that had to pull over to put water in his radiator. Interesting...in stop and go traffic, most cars overheat. In a prius, the engine cools down due to lack of use.

2. cybele

cybele New Member

It's a strange day in LA.

So balmy and warm. I was suprised that on my little 4 mile trip this morning to work this morning I was able to get well over 60 MPG. It's usually about 45 MPG... I guess the small warm up really helped. It's usually 48-55 degrees in the morning, today it was 68!

3. seanwachob

seanwachob New Member

I didn't quite get a perfect score, but check out the numbers here. This is from a trip driving back out of the moutains after a day of snowboarding. A 30 minute drive at freeway speeds - 93MPG with 750Wh regenerated. This is the first time I saw the battery level completely full :)

4. Brian

Brian Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    93MPG!!! Great Job!

5. JJay

JJay New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    WOW! I guess it was "all downhill from there"!

Super!