1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

phone hack?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Charles Hicks, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Charles Hicks

Charles Hicks New Member

I just found on this site away to hack the backup beep sound so that you could turn it off. It works great.

I also found a hack that allows you to input a new address in the Nav without having to stop the car. It works great.

Now if someone could tell me if there is a hack to allow you to make phone calls ie; dial a number that you don't already have stored I would be a happy camper! Is there such a hack?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Charles Hicks @ Apr 11 2006, 10:00 AM) [snapback]238024[/snapback]</div>
    On second read I don't think I made my question clear. I want to dial numbers when my cell phone is conected by bluetooth on the car screen without having to stop the car as is now required by some safety feature. I hope there is someway to turn off that feature and allow me to dial a number without having to stop the car. Thanks

2. Doutt It

Doutt It New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Charles Hicks @ Apr 11 2006, 09:05 AM) [snapback]238024[/snapback]</div>
    I also found a hack that allows you to input a new address in the Nav without having to stop the car. It works great.

What year vehicle do you have? What is the hack?

3. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doutt It @ Apr 11 2006, 12:22 PM) [snapback]238128[/snapback]</div>
    I presume it's a 2004-5 as the hack won't work for the 2006. There's a mechanical NAV hack found on the Knowledge Database, but I don't know if anyone's done this with the 2006. Coastal Tech sells a BT override with their NAV enhancement kit, but they're sold out at the moment.