1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Phone Interface using Display Audio with XM

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by rjparker, Jan 31, 2012.

1. rjparker

rjparker Tu Humilde Sirviente

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    1. I have seen a problem where the display audio "Phonebook" sorts by first name initially (same as my standard non-smartphone w/bluetooth) and then sorts by last name after a "refresh phone" from setup - phone. The only solution to the sorting seems to be a complete reset of user data (which clears presets, saved nav, etc).

2. I can't get the display audio phone interface to accept pauses or waits in the phone number. My 08 Prius would accept P & W in the dial string.

Any ideas? It's the standard display audio with XM.

reference
    Can Display Audio's phone interface accept pauses or waits (P or W) in the phone number? My phone uses them for voicemail passwords, eg dial the number, pause a few seconds, and then dial the password. So far it does not work at all through the bluetooth interface when initiated through voice command ("call xxx xxx xxxx pp yyyy#") or through the car's screen. I tried to directly store a similar number into the Display Audio "stored" numbers but could not find an option for the P pause.

The transfer to Display audio drops the P and W characters when "refreshing" from the phone to the "phonebook" and there seems to be no way to manually insert them. I even tried the Verizon short cut *86ppXXXX# thinking there might be a 10 digit limit. No luck.

2. rjparker

rjparker Tu Humilde Sirviente

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    anyone see these issues?