1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Phone Removal

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by bugbite, Oct 28, 2005.

1. bugbite

bugbite New Member

My question is this. I have a Samsung D500 which works fine other than caller display. But I do have transfer each number to the phone book. In an effort to get the caller display working, I thought I would delete the phone and let the car pick it up again, as I paired it from the phone first time. Does removal of the phone remove all the phone book entries? I like to know what I'm letting myself in for..

Cheers,

Chris

2. tag

tag Senior Member

I use a Motorola V710 as my primary phone but also have an SE T68i for the sole purpose of populating the car's phonebook. In the process of setting up a second user, I wound up deleting both phones. I had to go through the whole setup procedure again for each phone. YMMV on this but all of my phonebook entries remained intact thereafter.

3. bugbite

bugbite New Member

Thanks for coming back..I took the chance over the weekend and removed it, and yes the entries stayed in..

Thanks again..

Chris. :D