1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Phone worked well for weeks, now car tells me problems

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Bill Compton, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Bill Compton

Bill Compton New Member

Have Sony Ericsson T616 with Cingular service. All was working well with phone and the car. All of a sudden car display says there is a problem with the phone. And yes bluetooth is turned on on the phone. Phone is still making calls ok using it by itself. Anyone else have this occur or any suggestions to resolve problem?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Hoagie

Hoagie New Member

I have the Sprint version of that phone (T608 I think is the number) and have had some problems with the car, or maybe the phone, not playing nice after a while.

I fixed it by deleting all the partnerships, in both the car and the phone, and having the car look for the phone again. I've had to do that twice, but haven't had a problem for some time now.

The Sony Erricsons seem to have some real trouble talking on Bluetooth when the battery is low. Make sure you have the juice all the way up. I know... it seems trivial, but I forget to recharge my phone all the time. ;)

3. coholm

coholm New Member

I have the T-610 with the same issue. This happened once before and deleting the partnerships from the car and phone worked, but this time the phone sees the car but the car doesn't see the phone. Anyone have any thoughts?

4. delrey

delrey Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Bill (or other T616 owners) have you gotten the phone flashed to improve Bluetooth? At least one PC poster has done so (was it efusco? [EDIT: Nope, it was vintagebob] ) If you're still having problems after all this time, that may be your fix.