1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

phone

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Emtedee, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Emtedee

Emtedee New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    There does not seem to be a way to pair two phones to my 2010 PRIUS HYBRID ZVW30R 5D HATCHBACK. This is one of many weaknesses in the design of the car. I had a Mitsubishi 380 before and all I had to do was pair my phone and my wife's phone very simply. If we were both in the car, whoever had a call first kept that call - the other could answer on their handset. Add to that you didnt have to set up your contacts on the car, you just pressed connect and then gave the name of the person you wanted to call and the system found that person and called them. Also the instructions in the manual worked first time - unlike the pathetically badly written instructions in the Prius handbook. With all the other problems I have had with the Prius, most of which can be attributed to appalling design, I wish I had never heard of the wretched car

Attached Files:

2. valde3

valde3 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Why did you post this on gen 2 forum? Your Prius is gen 3. If you ask on gen 3 forum then maybe somebody can help you. Especially if you put your phone model in there.