1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Photos of 2006 Nav / Camera / Energy Screens?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by benbethel, May 13, 2006.

1. benbethel

benbethel Junior Member

I thought that there'd be a lot of photos online of nav / energy / backup screens and cannot find them - while I'm leaning towards getting a Tom Tom for my '06 instead of the built-in NAV system, I'd still like to see what all the screens look like...

Thanks/Ben

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    hmm... there should be some around when we were eager to see pictures from the first person on PC to take delivery of an 06. Lemme see what I can do.

3. Tideland Prius

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
  4. benighted

benighted New Member

I got the following error when clicking through the links:

"You are trying to view a picture on the CanadianDriver.com-Server from another site.We do not want other sites to steal our bandwidth, so if you want to help us please send a mail to [email protected] and tell us the URL of the site you came from. Thanks!"

5. Tideland Prius

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    ehh... what the hell? Not sure why they're doing it but okay... I guess you have to do it the long way and go to their home page, click test drives and find the 2006 Prius.

6. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tideland Prius @ May 14 2006, 12:31 AM) [snapback]255097[/snapback]</div>
    They did that for exactly the reason they mentioned in the error. They can figure out if where the image is being loaded from by looking at the referrer entry in the HTTP request (GET). If it comes from one of their pages, it'll have the URL of one of their pages/articles.

7. benbethel

benbethel Junior Member

Cool - thanks - I got a few of them from the CanadianDriver website, but I was really looking for the detail in the nav screens before I cancelled my order for the ultimate package with leather/bluetooth/nav and went for package 4/D...