1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

PIAA Replacement Halogen Bulbs

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Ytsejamer1, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Ytsejamer1

Ytsejamer1 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Hey folks,
    I was looking for the threads talking about different brands of replacement halogen bulbs for the non-HID Prius... One poster recommended PIAA and I figured I'd give them a whirl. Unfortunately, one of the bulbs didn't make it past the four month mark.

As many of you, I have been battling finding a replacement bulb that can last a little while. I decided that four months was WAY too soon for something to burn out, so I contacted the company. They offer a 1 year warranty on their bulbs and figured I'd drop them a line through their website.

Later that same day, an email came back requesting a copy of my receipt. Easily enough, I produced it (Amazon) and sent it to them. A few days later, a replacement set of bulbs arrived at my house. I didn't even need to send the others back.

I'm sure many of you may not always think to get them replaced under warranty...but was pleasantly surprised with PIAA that they stood behind their product. I've got that set put aside for the next time my new Sylvania (meh) lower-output lights give out.

PIAA deserves a kudos for their support...figured I'd mention it here for no other reason.

2. Djjkarate

Djjkarate Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    So folks, what make/model of PIAA bulb is needed for a 2015 Prius model 2 ??? ty...don