1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Picked up my 06 today!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by gas hater, Jan 12, 2006.

1. gas hater

gas hater New Member

My sales guy calls this morning to tell me that he has a prius in, package 6. I told him I wanted to stick to a package 7 or 8. I kept on driving to go surfing and started thinking. Hmmm, no navigation. I called him back and said I would take it. A few hours later I am driving my new Prius around, avg. 40.9 MPG. Stoked! Thanks to all of the info on here I was a much better informed buyer. Ended up with a white package 6, and the Toyota protection for 6 years, 60,000 miles. I'm a sucker for the extended warranty. Anyway paid MSRP, and would recommend Cabe Toyota in Long Beach, a pretty relaxed place. :D

2. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Congratulations!!!

I plan to get the extended warranty too, but I'm going to wait until the regular 3 year/36,000 miles warranty is nearly up.

3. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    Hey, bro (new Prius bro, know the handshake?), congrats! As I posted yesterday, I always liked Cabe better then LBT. "relaxed" is what I wouls have said six years ago, too. Glad they haven't changed ownership (probably).

Does your post mean you did buy the extended warranty from Cabe? If so, mind myu asking how much they charge?

P.S. I used to live barely N of Spring, barely E of Studebaker, just N of El Dorado Park (which I managed for the City).