1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Picked up my C2 today!

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by N1XRR, May 16, 2012.

1. N1XRR

N1XRR Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Came in a week early and came with floor mats! (I specifically ordered a car without floor mats...because I'm a cheap bastard)

After driving a regular Prius for a week and a half, it feels really good to have my own car.

A few notable items on first impression:
    -I didn't like the barely-3-color MID on the Prius, but I will miss the MPG display always on screen.

-The Prius in Power mode definitely has a lot more power, but the C does not feel lacking (my previous car was a 2010 Yaris, I also have a '86 RX7 that I drive on track).

-The C2's stereo is not nearly as bad as people where describing, and multitudes better than the stock Yaris, Tacoma and Corolla stereo's I've listened to. Completely adequate is the best way to describe it. Yes, there are better, but as basic stock cars go: this isn't that bad.

-Bluetooth audio with an Android phone is really nice...I see no practical reason for Entune. Navigation, Audio Playback and phone audio all work very well...just wish the steering wheel activated Google's voice commands (or Siri if you're an iPhone user).

Attached Files:

2. Kare

Kare New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    congrats! you should be able to change the screen up near MPH to show the MPG in a couple different combos. Buttons on the right side of steering wheel.

3. BGGirl

BGGirl Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Congrats!!!! Drive on track?

4. N1XRR

N1XRR Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    It may be easier to show instead of tell:
    [ame=http://vimeo.com/9227918]Nashville Superspeedway 01/23/2010 Red Group Session 4 on Vimeo[/ame]

That's the only video I've got that's on a public website.

5. BGGirl

BGGirl Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I can't see it on my IPad so I will have to check it out at work but anything at Nashville Superspeedway has to be great! I was upset that NASCAR stopped coming there for Nationwide and Truck series. I am married to someone with a serious drag racing habit and my uncles all raced so racing is a big part of my life! I love it!

6. BGGirl

BGGirl Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Awesome video! Is that a particular series that you run? Here is a pic of our "other car"
    [​IMG]