1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Picked up my Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by hdrygas, Aug 13, 2004.

1. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Here is a picture of Belle out side of the post office in Wolf Creek Montana. On the way up there I was passed by her twin sister doing at least 80! Montana plates of course. I am off to read the manuals for a while. The whole thing is a bit overwhelming. It may be a day or two before I can operate everything. My only queation for now is how long does it take before you stop reaching for your keys? :oops:

2. LeVautRien

LeVautRien Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    There's no picture in your post...

Another good question to ask is how long it will be before people stop chiding you not locking your car, since you're not unlocking the thing, so far as they can see, when you open that door. :mrgreen:

3. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    oops no picture will try again

4. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    will work on the color any help on how to shrink the size. Obviously I am graphically impaired. Please any suggestions are welcome. Here is a link you can try if you like. I will get a picture when I go over the continental divide tomorrow. http://homepage.mac.com/drygasfamily/PhotoAlbum7.html

5. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

That car and that Post Office...........Wow

6. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I let my son drive it. I am going to reset the millage. I now understand how you get 35 m.p.g. in a Prius. As soon as I get the CAT scan of my neck and back I will return. Damm this car goes, thankfully it also breaks well.

7. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    congrats on the new addition to the family!@!

as far as the pic goes, dont you have the option to resize the pic?

you could also recrop the pic a bit to eliminate some of the background although i must say i like the pic...

that post office is a mindtrip for sure.
    that sign "Please dont block the driveway" cracks me up!! as if there is a shortage of parking there...obtw... i couldnt help but notice that your Prius is coming awefully close to blocking...

8. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Wow, a black-and-white Prius. I didn't know that color was available. -- Seriously, though, congrats on your new car.

9. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    My son and my Prius on the Pacific side of the Divide at McDonald pass. We are heading home.

10. bruceha_2000

bruceha_2000 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Gee, I can't seem to find the McD's in the picture ;-)
    Congratulations Henry. I hope your son likes your new car. Don't need any more kids complaining their Dad's Prius isn't cool :) Having read the forum a lot, I think you'll find you already know how to get better mpg than the average new Prius owner. And don't forget to check the screws on the cargo area shade :lol: Thanks again to all the helpful people here.