1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Picking up 06 Prius mid January

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by gqscientist, Dec 11, 2005.

1. gqscientist

gqscientist New Member

I am new to the group, but am picking up my White/Grey Leather 06 Prius (all options) mid January. I wanted one of the new colors, but the Dark Grey is not available until May and the Red/Mica looked too feminine to me.

When I pick the car up, I will make sure the dealer helps get the HOV decals ASAP. Any recommendations on how to speed that process up? No one seems to know how many decals are left.

Thanks for welcoming me to the group

Jason
    Scientist
    Manhattan Beach, CA

2. Vincent

Vincent Don't Wait Until Tomorrow

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Welcome to PriusChat

Good luck with your new baby. January's not that far off; some of us ordered our 06's back in July and won't see them until January too.

Do yourself a favor and add your location to your profile and your year/model Prius to your signature, so you don't have to repeat that information with every post.

3. jsf

jsf Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
  4. xbdude

xbdude opticat

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Jason, my '06 is supposed to arrive in January also. I'm in North Florida, and the dealer told me that the last '05 was sold a few days ago. I ordered mine on September 1, hopefully a white one with the tan (?) interior.

Good luck with yours. This board is great for novices like me!

Dave