1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Picking up my '05 Tideland this afternoon

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by Bionic, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Bionic

Bionic New Member

Wow what a day.

To start, let me provide the original order details:
    Order placed: October 2, 2005
    Where: Newark, DE
    For: 2006 Barcelona Red pkg 4
    Number on list: probably like 24 or 25

Over the past week or so I've been getting more discouraged. The 2006 price increase was at (or a bit beyond) the upper limit I'd been given by the dealer, and I found out that the mid-atlantic region wasn't getting any pkg 4 2006MY Prii. I was trying to decide if we could afford the higher pkg 6 cost or whether I should start looking in to buying from a different region.

So last night the dealer calls to tell me that he's got two 2005MY pkg 4 Prii on the lot. This package meshed really well with what we wanted in the first place, and even though it is 2005 and not Red, we decided to go take a look at them.

Of course, once you drive it, it's trouble :p
    Plus it was my first chance to see a Tideland up close, and I fell in love fast...

I know that we leave some tax money on the table, but I'm hoping that it will all work out due to our particular tax situation this year.

I went in this morning to have my trade-in taken care of (ouch) and to do the walkaround inspection... All that's left now is to go back later with the cash money and sign the papers :D

2. Maytrix

Maytrix Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Congratulations! I'm sure you'll love it!

3. MNPrius

MNPrius New Member

Awesome! You're going to love your new car! :lol:

4. Kiloran

Kiloran New Member

Congrats!