1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

PicooZ

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Presto, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Presto

Presto Has his homepage set to PC

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    So I got a package in the mail on Friday, and I am obsessed with it! For those that are unfamiliar, the PicooZ is a remove control helicopter that fits in the palm o f your hand. It's easy to get started, but still a challenge to master. I highly recommend getting one. If you think you're too old, just tell yourself you're getting it for your nephew :). I got mine off eBay for around $60 USD shipped to the door. There are a lot more on there now so scope out the deals.

>Click here for a video<

2. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Presto @ Nov 5 2006, 10:16 PM) [snapback]344320[/snapback]</div>
    I've been wanting to get one too.

Just wondering is it worth the money?

Rat shack has them for 39.99

RatShack

3. Presto

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Worth every penny. When you consider the cost of other remote control vehicles, it is no contest. Plus it's very durable. It's light too so it can't hurt you or itself. I brought it to church today to show a friend, and also let some people fly it. People were very interested in getting their own. I suggest you get one before the big Christmas rush!

4. Alnilam

Alnilam The One in the Middle

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Presto @ Nov 5 2006, 07:50 PM) [snapback]344339[/snapback]</div>
    The pastor could use it to distribute communion around the church!

Is there any difference between this one and the one somebody mentioned at Radio Shack?

Where are they available retail?

5. Presto

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    The ones that are diff brands at radio shack are designed a little different, and to me, they look less durable. The non-PicooZ 'copters I have seen at Walmart or Radio Shack etc..., just have a dual top rotor while the PicooZ has a tail rotor as well. The PicooZ seems to be a lot more durable since it is smaller, and lighter.

6. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Can it carry any weight? It would be totally sweet to attach a report (just a few pieces of paper, or a memo) to the bottom of the copter to fly it over to my boss's desk here at work :lol:

7. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

THANK YOU Presto! Thinking of X-mas presents is a chore, and you just made it much easier!

8. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Nov 6 2006, 11:31 AM) [snapback]344536[/snapback]</div>
    Oh yeah. I am so buying C-mas presents. And I'm not talking about nephews here. My older brothers would love this.

Thanks man!

9. Presto

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    This will make a sweet Christmas gift for sure! I still can't get over how cool it is! I feel like telling everyone about it because it's so awesome. I'm getting 2 more for myself to round out all the different channels, and to cut down on downtime of flying :)

10. keydiver

keydiver New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    OK, you sold me. ;) I just ordered one! :D

11. priusenvy

priusenvy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    If you want to see some truly insane R/C helicopter piloting, check out this link:

http://www.dannyszabo.com/videos/dannyfresnotrex600.wmv

It's Danny Szabo putting the Align Trex 600 through it's paces at a contest. I asked Santa to bring me one of these, or maybe its little brother the Trex 450SE for Christmas.